Governance & Policy
The heart of a successful and profitable offset programme is good governance. When working with Governance and Policy, We assist our clients with the development and implementation of a range of simple and low cost measures to ensure that offset can be identified, tracked and assessed at all stages of the programme lifecycle.
Our services include;
• Managing offset through various gate approvals in the bidding process.
• Risk Management
• Ensuring compliance with corporate responsibilities.
• Compliance with legislative requirements, such as the Bribery Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
• Increasing awareness across the company / group to ensure appropriate levels of understanding of offset.
• Advising on organisational structure, reporting and accountability.